Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 15 May 2002 20:15:51 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Dekel Tsur <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Conflict between packages in elatex

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 01:41:27PM +0300, Rama Porrat wrote: > I am writing a book, mainly in French, but which > contains a lot of Hebrew, so I > use the package > > \usepackage[hebrew, french]{babel} > > I also need endnotes (not just footnotes) -- notes that are produced at > the end of the book -- so I decided to use > > \usepackage{endnotes} > > which is supposed to do just that. > But these two packages are in conflict one with another. When I try to > compile the following minimal exemple One solution is to add the following code to the preamble after loading endnotes: \makeatletter \def\theendnote{\@@arabic\c@endnote} \makeatother