Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 31 May 2002 14:02:31 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Tzafrir Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: unchangeable centring in seminar?

On Fri, 31 May 2002, Dan Kenigsberg wrote: > Hi, > > I was told this was discussed here already, but I just cannot find an answer to > this problem of mine: \enumeration withing a hebrew slide comes out centred, no > matter what I try. > > Any idea? (or at list an href?) The solution that was suggesteed to me by Dekel (on this list, I believe) was to set something like: \raggedslides[0pt] \def\slideleftmargini{-1em} \def\slideleftmarginii{-2.5em} \def\slideleftmarginiii{-3.5em} However, setting slideleftmargini* like that is wrong, and will cayuse problems if you have anything that won't fit in one line. (An example seminar that uses this definition: http://linuxclub.il.eu.org/lectures/31/ ) I'm still looking for a solution to this BTW: have you checked your sameple document? I believe it won't display properly with the default 7bit (LHE) encoding. Try wrapping all the text with \L{} . > > \documentclass[slidesonly,slidesec]{seminar} > \usepackage[english,hebrew]{babel} > > \begin{document} > \begin{slide} > \slideheading{SEMINAR} > \vfill > \flushleft > \begin{enumerate} > \item A: > \item B: > \item G: > \end{enumerate} > \vfill > \end{slide} > \end{document} > -- Tzafrir Cohen mailto:[log in to unmask] http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir