Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sun, 12 May 2002 16:20:41 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Dan Kenigsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      negative logic of scalebox

I have Sivan Toledo's package for hebrew support, and I am using the IBM font. I am experiencing a funny behaviour: the logic of \scalebox is opposite of the usual, a 2 as a parameters creates a smaller text, and 0.5 creates a larger one. I wonder if someone can elaborate whose fault is it. Thanks, Dan. \documentclass{letter} \usepackage[english,hebrew]{babel} \usepackage{pstricks} \begin{document} \Large זה גדול \\ \LARGE זה גדול מאוד \\ \Huge וזה אמור להיות \scalebox{2}{ענק}. ממש. \begin{otherlanguage}{english} In English this \scalebox{2}{works}. \end{otherlanguage} \end{document}