Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 31 May 2002 13:02:16 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Dan Kenigsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      unchangeable centring in seminar?

Hi, I was told this was discussed here already, but I just cannot find an answer to this problem of mine: \enumeration withing a hebrew slide comes out centred, no matter what I try. Any idea? (or at list an href?) Dan. \documentclass[slidesonly,slidesec]{seminar} \usepackage[english,hebrew]{babel} \begin{document} \begin{slide} \slideheading{SEMINAR} \vfill \flushleft \begin{enumerate} \item A: \item B: \item G: \end{enumerate} \vfill \end{slide} \end{document}