Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (October 2001)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:18:45 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Tzafrir Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: bug in heblatex's gim numbering

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Dan Kenigsberg wrote: > > > > Just a quick hint to get you going: take the original macros and add > > a *single blank* after *every* explicit number if not already there. > > If that works, please report; I shall explain later. > > > Indeed this seems to work! > Thus, the updated version is: [snipped] OK> Changes have been checked into my branch, along with a couple of other files. > > And there are two open question: > - How can we call @@gim recursively, so it handles thousands correctly? > - why can't we do \gim{counter} just like \Roman{counter} ? As Dan pointed out, there is a better gimmatria code in the hebcal package. I started working on moving that code to the "main" package. Hope to be able to check this in in a couple of days. -- Tzafrir Cohen mailto:[log in to unmask] http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir