Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:32:09 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Jacques Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: this is more of a TeX question than an IvriTeX question

On Sun, 9 Sep 2001 [log in to unmask] wrote: > The question is a pretty simple one: Where can I find male and female > symbols among the fonts in the standard TeX distribution? You are right, this is not the right place to ask. One of the right places to ask is: 1-Open your Web browser 2-Open the URL http://www.google.com 3-Type metafont male female symbols in the window there and hit "Google search" 4-Click on one of the solutions offered (the first one for example, no need to go further; if you then search for the word male [or female] you will get straight to the wasy font). Note: I post this to the list, not only to Jay, because this is the first thing one should try before posting any query. Shana Tova