Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 22 Sep 2001 12:49:45 +0200
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Klaus Lagally <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      New ArabTeX, Hebrew support

Hi all, there is a new version 3.10 of ArabTeX on CTAN. The Hebrew mode has been updated, and there now are vowel points on all the fonts I found on CTAN: Deadsea and family, Shalom family, Frank Ruehl, and the old Hclassic. Any beta testers? The class files arabbook, arabrep, arabart are also supposed to work with Hebrew, but I still have to find the standard Hebrew terms for \chaptername etc. Is there a list somewhere? BTW there is finally some sort of manual containing a chapter on the Hebrew mode. Klaus Lagally -- Prof. Dr. Klaus Lagally | mailto:[log in to unmask] Institut fuer Informatik | Tel. +49-711-7816392 | Zeige mir deine Uhr, Breitwiesenstrasse 20-22 | FAX +49-711-7816370 | und ich sage dir, 70565 Stuttgart, GERMANY | | wie spaet es ist.