Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 22 Sep 2001 13:18:12 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Tzafrir Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Toledo's \bcaption

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Dan Kenigsberg wrote: > Hi. > > I am using Sivan Toledo's repackaged hebrew support to write my thesis. > > For each figure I define hebrew and english captions using \bcaption. Sadly, > both appear justified to the left under the figure. > > How can I place them in the center of their lines? Or justify the hebrew caption > to the right? Or remove the hebrew caption altogether (yet keep it in the hebrew > list of figures?) Maybe try taking the macro from hebtech.cls and trim it (remove the second line of text). Shouldn't a figure caption be centered by default? -- Tzafrir Cohen mailto:[log in to unmask] http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir