Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 10 Sep 2001 00:30:11 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Dan Kenigsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      LaTeX file tree

This has stictly no relevance *hrbre* LaTeX, but I hope you wouldn't mind. I installed Sivan's hebrew package at /usr/local/share/texmf. (I hope it is a sane place). I would like this package to come *before* anything else by default. I tried to edit /usr/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf and have there TEXMFLOCAL = /usr/local/share/texmf and TEXMF = {!!$TEXMFLOCAL,!!$TEXMFMAIN} SYSTEXMF = $TEXMF in that order. However both LaTeX and kpsewhich select files from /usr/share/texmf// even though files with that name appear in /usr/local. How should it be done? Having each user set her own TEXMF works fine. I am not looking for that workaround. Thanks, Dan.