Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2001)Back to main IVRITEX pageJoin or leave IVRITEXReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 14 Jul 2001 04:16:55 +0300
Sender:       Hebrew TeX list <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Shaul Karl <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      hebrew-latex (heblatex + hebfonts + hebexmpl) in .deb format

I have put hebrew-latex_19980301-1_all.deb at http://people.debian.org/~shaul/h ebrew-latex For an apt-get installation, have deb http://people.debian.org/~shaul hebrew-latex deb-src http://people.debian.org/~shaul hebrew-latex in your /etc/apt/sources.list -- Shaul Karl <[log in to unmask]> Hillel used to say: If I am not for myself who will be for me? Yet, if I am for myself only, what am I? And if not now, when? (Ethics Of The Fathers 1:14)