Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000)Back to main ILAN-FAIL pageJoin or leave ILAN-FAILReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:   Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:45:09 +0300
Sender:   ILAN System and Network Failure List <[log in to unmask]>
From:   Yaron Zabary <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:   International T3 line scheduled outage, Tuesday 22/8/2000 0:00-2:00.
Comments:   cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Our international satellite T3 line to the USA will be down, Tuesday, 22/8/2000 0:00-2:00 (midnight between Tuesday and Wednesday), for maintenance by Gilat/Israsat. Degraded Internet connectivity should be provided by our backup line to the US via Dante.

-- Yaron.